TK Financial is looking for a Business Development Associate
|JOB TITLE: || |
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE – OTTAWA
Sales – Group RRSP’s
|DIVISION: || |
TK Wealth Management Inc.
Investments, Mutual and Insurance
|REPORTS TO: || |
Looking For a Challenging Opportunity with an Income to Match?
TK Wealth Management Inc. (Ottawa) has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Associate. We are seeking a professional with a thorough and extensive knowledge of dealing with HR specialist and key decision makers of Corporations for Group RRSP’s. You would have an awareness of trends influencing the future financial needs of business owners, senior executives and HR specialist. We welcome you to explore new possibilities and provide opportunities to develop.
- You will focus on identifying and developing new business opportunities that foster the growth by prospecting and developing new client relationships, while providing a high level of Group Retirement Planning expertise in line with defined standards.
- Develop and strengthen prospect relationships and build new relationships via client referrals, Centers of influence, networking and other business development opportunities, particularly from business owners, senior executives and HR professionals
- Able to network and create new opportunities to acquire profile Group clients.
- Able to present in a qualified and credible manner at industry, professional seminars on Group Retirement Plans
- Utilize relationship based selling skills to cultivate newly formed relationships.
- Passion to deliver Retirement solutions as determined by Corporation financial needs
- Pursue annual business objectives including sales of new business, additional sales to existing accounts, maintaining a high persistency level and managing profitability.
- Work with service and administrative support professionals to proactively manage the business growth in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure all client information and regulatory requirements are kept current and up to date.
- Keep on top of the industry developments through attending seminars, continued education and proactive personal development.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
- Action and results oriented.
- Exceptional negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Authentic closing skills.
- Motivated by the opportunity to earn a 6 figure commission income.
- Committed to develop and grow the Business.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a sales/financial services sales environment.
- University or college degree or the equivalent in experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Group Retirement products.
- Knowledge of sales related software.
- Valid Mutual license and Life Insurance license prefer
- CFP designation or willingness to work towards is required and any other industry designations are an asset.
- Proven business development and sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Empathetic listening skills
- Must work well independently and with a team setting
OTHER WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Access to a car and a valid drivers' license is required as this position requires frequent travel.
- Bilingualism an asset
- This position is located in Ottawa.
Interested candidates should contact Steve Roeske at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume to email@example.com.